A Vent-Free system uses room air for combustion and delivers 99.9% of the available heat energy directly to the room. Vent-Free systems have an unmatched safety record, thanks in part to their clean-burning technology and their Oxygen Depletion Sensor, which instantly shuts off the valve if oxygen in the room drops to and unsafe level. Because no venting is required, Vent-Free systems offer more installation options.
Vent-Free systems are limited to 40,000 Btu and must be operated as supplemental heating sources in conjunction with a central furnace that circulates air.
- Unmatched efficiency – 99.9%
- Offers the most installation versatility
- Usually less expensive to buy and to install
- Can operate with a remote or thermostat
- Most systems can provide live-saving heat during a winter power outage
- Choose fireplace, insert, heater, cast iron stove, burner and log set, or contemporary burner
- From the curve of each log to the height of the stack, your White Mountain Hearth Log Set complements the burner pattern for a lifelike fire. Complete the illusion with one of our optional Ember Bed Kits and Platinum Glowing Embers.
- Your White Mountain Hearth Vent-Free log set creates a consistent, controlled heat – without dangerous flare-ups or chilling die-downs. These gas logs warm your room quickly and efficiently, while using about half the energy of a vented gas log.