Alpha 36S – Traditional Kozy
- The Alpha 36s is a Stunning Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
- As an ideal contemporary heating solution to be installed inside an existing fireplace, the Alpha 36s benefits from a wide range of design options. This enables customization to meet your exact specifications. Because it’s a direct vent model, it can be placed almost anywhere in the home; with flexible venting connecting it to the outside world, air is allowed to flow around the fire bin when necessary.
- A Traditional Gas Fireplace that Offers Excellent Energy-Efficiency
- Energy efficiency is always an important consideration when selecting a suitable heating appliance. Not only does better efficiency mean lower bills, saving fuel is also environmentally important. The Alpha36s has been assessed as being Canada P-4 approved at 69.77%/71.34% AFUE. It also performs at 48,000 BTU/hr input when using natural gas and 46,500 BTU/hr input for LP. Its high efficiency is defined as 74.36% for natural gas and 76.38% for LP gas. Overall, the Alpha 36s makes a cost-effective and economical addition to any home.
- Range of Exceptional Design Features on Our Gas Fireplace
- The model can be tailored to meet a wide range of specifications. One of the real design advantages of this choice is the front screen – available with a standard arched or optional rectangular format, it is generously proportioned for maximum viewing pleasure. Control is achieved through a Komfort Kontrol remote that can be minutely adjusted to give the exact temperature required. Other features of the Alpha 36s include high-low regulator, an engineer-designed burner system, and an electronic ignition.
- Customize Your Direct Vent Gas Fireplace with Optional Features
- In addition to the existing specification, customers may obtain further benefits by selecting an optional heat duct kit or one of the various refractory linings we have available.
- Viewing Area: 29 7/8” x 35 3/16”
- 48,000 BTU/hr Input – Natural Gas
- 48,000 BTU/hr Input – LP
- Electronic Ignition (IPI)
- Ceramic Glass
- Fan Kit (2)-75 CFM blowers
- Remote Control – Full Function
- High-Low Regulator
- Engineer-Designed burner system
- Certified to ANSI Z21.88 Vented Gas Heater
- Clean-face traditional fireplace available with a traditional log set. Available in an arched or rectangular opening.
- Material: Log
How does a Direct Gas Fireplace work?
Komfort Kontrol Proflame 2 Remote Instructional Video
Alpha 36S Burn Video
- – ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP | 73.81% / 75.99%
- – Steady State NG/LP | 74.36%/76.38%
- – AFUE % NG/LP | 69.77%/71.34%
- Efficiencies Glossary:
- – P.4 Efficiency (ENERGUIDE) is an efficiency rating more recognized in Canada to measure annual fireplace efficiency.
- – Steady State Efficiency is a measure of how efficiently your fireplace converts fuel to heat once it is warmed up and operating at a steady temperature.
- – Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a measurement of the fireplace’s ability to convert fuel to heat over a longer period of time including cycling on and off time period.
Design Standard Features
- Accent Light Kit
- Screen Front
- For options and pictures, look at the Alpha 36S brochure under the Resources tab.
- Refractory Options *Required for Installation
- Herringbone Refractory lining
- Traditional Brick Refractory Lining
- Black Enamel Refractory Lining
- Heat Duct Kit
- Interior Heat Transfer Kit
- Exterior Heat Transfer Kit
- Horizontal Power Vent