Fireplace Installation and Repair
Call the experts at A Fireplace Store and More today at 630-241-1919 and explore your many custom fireplace options.
In the distant past, the word fireplace evoked images of a stone hearth, expansive mantels, and wood crackling peacefully. Nowadays, the definition of a fireplace is evolving. Regardless of what type of house you live in, you can now invest in newer gas-powered and electric fireplaces that offer many of the same benefits as older versions.
Here at A Fireplace Store and More, one of our missions is to help your next fireplace installation project to go as smoothly as possible. To accomplish our goal, we bring you cutting-edge fireplace installation and repair services. We move with you throughout the entire purchase, design, and installation process.
The relationship doesn’t end once we finish your fireplace installation. We also offer periodic maintenance plans that keep your chosen system functional and efficient for years to come.
The Rise of Gas Fireplaces
Modern gas-powered fireplaces enjoy increasing levels of popularity. Given the many benefits that they offer, this popularity is no surprise. Gas fireplaces offer many sought-after qualities like efficiency, portability, and customization.
As a fuel, gas is much cheaper than other power alternatives. Most communities enjoy gas utility service, and as long as you have gas lines in your neighborhood, you are a candidate for fireplace ownership. We are happy to bring you several outstanding gas fireplace models, and our prompt fireplace installation and repair services get you up and running in no time.
Some perks of gas fireplace ownership include:
- Ease-of-use: With gas-powered fireplaces, you don’t have to worry about sourcing, chopping, or stacking wood. You also don’t have to worry about getting rid of ash after you burn the wood.
- Efficient: Many modern gas fireplaces earn high marks with efficiency indexes. This means that you spend less money for each unit of energy that you use.
- Space Saving: Many gas-powered fireplaces are smaller compared to traditional models. Due to this portability, you can place them on interior walls, outdoors, and in other unusual areas.
Benefits of Electric Fireplaces
The benefits that electric fireplaces bring you are no less astonishing. Some of their outstanding perks include:
- Super-portable: Because of their size and weight, electric fireplaces fit in many unexpected places. Some models have fireboxes that are less than two feet wide. Others are only inches deep; these dimensions make them especially useful in hard-to-reach areas.
- Relatively safe: Traditional and gas-powered fireplaces are quite safe if you use them properly. However, electric fireplaces offer even higher levels of safety.
Wood Fireplace Installations and Maintenance
We also offer full-service traditional fireplace maintenance and installations. Some of our popular fireplace services include Level 1 chimney inspections, periodic maintenance, and custom designs. Whether you want something small or a huge installation, we’ve got you covered.
Fireplace technology has come a long way in recent years. Here at A Fireplace Store and More, we’ve kept pace with these exciting developments. Call our helpful customer service representatives now at 630-241-1919 for cutting-edge fireplace installation and repair.